Friday, April 10, 2015

Hubby's funky fungi toes



Say HELLO to my stinky little friends... ok they are not my friends but my husband's feet. My husband has been a Marine for about 12 years. He wears combat boots everyday and then generally flip flops when he is off, around the house, of course this depends on the weather. Since we live in Missouri we have cold, rainy, muddy, snowy, icky days so that calls for shoes. We used an OTC (over the counter) spray daily that contained "100% pure tea tree oil" We seen no results. So with that said we have started to treat them with what we know to be 100% PURE LOVE.... (thank you Ronnie Milsap) Mel A. aka Tea Tree Oil. We decided for the heck of it (ok I decided and he is along for the ride) we would throw in Frankincense. I mean why not... sounded like a good idea at the time. Still sounds like a pretty good idea..... So as I sit here watching my Tivo'd Grey's Anatomy...and smelling the Gentle Baby we are diffusing (because it is really calming on many levels) so as this is the first picture of his toes, we will have more to follow. Have a Great Night!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment